- Website Administration of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting Group of Companies (hereinafter referred to as the Website Administration) means authorized website management officers who process personal data and determine the purposes of personal data processing, composition of personal data to be processed, measures (operations) to taken to process personal data.
- Personal Data means any information directly or indirectly related to a specific or designated individual (personal data owner).
- Personal Data Processing means any measure (operation) or set of measures (operations) taken with or without personal data automation tools, i.e. collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change), retrieval, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- Confidentiality of Personal Data means a requirement for the Operator or other authorized persons who have access to personal data to be complied with to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the personal data owner or other available legal grounds.
- User of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting Website means a person having access to the Website via the Internet and using ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting Website.
- Cookies means a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer. Cookies are sent to a web server in an HTTP request when you try to open a page of a corresponding website.
- IP Address means a unique network address of a node in a computer network according to IP protocol.
● The logs of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website do not intentionally collect personal data for subsequent transfer to third parties. In addition, the Website Administration does not attempt to associate data with persons viewing ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website.
● When you order services or ask questions, the Website Administration may request certain information to complete necessary operations as regards service orders and questions processing with the User of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website.
● The Website Administration of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting shall prevent the abuse of personal data of users.
● The Website Administration may transfer contact and/or personal data of users exclusively to partners to fulfill service order conditions and to state authorities, if provided for by law.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1. Users can anonymously access much of the information posted on this website without specifying any personal data. However, some of online services may require users to identify themselves to enable full data exchange.
2. PURPOSES OF USE OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. The Website Administration uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- Contact you, including providing information about ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting
- Provide you with information about our services upon your request
- Send you messages and information by email and by way of mobile phones
- Confirm your service orders
- Compile a list of offers on our website to more closely match your interests
- Customize the appropriate content for email messages to more closely match your interests
- Answer your questions
- Notify you about offers or services from us or our partners in accordance with your interests
- Resolve disputes or fix problems
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal actions
- Analyze and improve our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when exactly the emails sent to you were received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics on the use of our website and accounts in social networks, as well as requests on our website
- Transfer your data directly to the Contractor of services being ordered
3. PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES OF ACTIVE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
3.1. Visitor data is collected when visiting the website or by completing a questionnaire in the sections "Order a Service" and "Contact Us". A part of data being requested may be classified as personal.
3.2. Some additional features, such as receiving informational messages via email and newsletters, may require personal data of users.
3.3. If you order services or ask questions on our website, you provide us with the following personal identification data: name and contact phone number. To provide personal data of third parties, you must obtain the consent to provide this kind of information.
3.4. The above information is necessary to identify persons who ordered services or asked questions.
3.5. When trying to obtain personal data, users will receive an explanation of what data is required and for what purposes.
4. PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES OF PASSIVE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION
4.1. When you visit the website, additional information is collected in a passive mode (without active participation of a user). At the same time, various tools and means can be used. These include cookies, keywords, and collection of various navigation data (IP address, browser type, URL used to be taken to this website, time spent on the website, etc.).
4.2. Location information is device location information. When you use the website, your device can transmit information about your location through an appropriate geolocation application. This information is used to optimize ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website.
4.3. IP address (short for Internet Protocol Address) is a unique identifier (address) of a device (usually a computer) connected to a local network or the Internet. We use a user's IP address to check connections to our server, determine the best route to connect to the website, administer and improve the website.
4.4. Information contained in a cookie file is exclusively related to the use of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website. The Website Administration guarantees that no information contained in cookies is transmitted to third parties.
4.5. To disable cookies or start receiving messages about their reception, users can make the appropriate changes in the browser settings. To learn more about changing your browser's cookie settings, see the corresponding information link:
However, you should remember that it can be more comfortable to use ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting website due to cookies.
4.6. Information is collected and stored automatically for website management functions, analysis, and statistical purposes.
5. COMPATIBILITY WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS
6. EMAILS YOU CAN RECEIVE FROM THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION
6.1. We may send you marketing messages with information about ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting, news and offers that in our opinion you will find valuable, interesting, or informative. If you are no longer interested in receiving future emails from ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting:
- You can request unsubscription by specifying your name and contact phone number in the "Contact Us" section.
Please note that even if you refuse to receive future marketing messages from ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting, we will continue to send you emails about your service orders.
7.1. The Website Administration of ACCOUNT Auditing&Consulting takes all possible measures to protect personal data of users, which are collected by the Website Administration while users visit the website. You should remember that information transferred via the Internet is not 100% secure or error-free. Emailing via the Internet is not secure, and therefore, when making a decision, users must pay close attention to the content of information they send. In addition, users are fully responsible for storing identifiers used to access the special features of the website.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS AND OTHER COMPANIES
- Website, information, and other data of a company providing hosting services
9. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA