Consent with newsletter
Leaving contact information on our Site, the User confirms that:
- the entered data (last name, first name, middle name, email address, telephone number and other requested information) are correct;
- all data are submitted of own free will;
- give voice to complete agreement to the use of the data to maintain communication in any of the specified ways, including phone calls to the specified landline and/or mobile phone number, sending text messages to the specified mobile phone number, sending e-mails to the specified email address.
The user also acknowledges that we have the right to disclose personal data on the occurrence of any of the following:
1) With your consent: in all other cases, our Company agrees and undertakes to obtain your explicit permission before giving information about you to third parties. For example, in case when our Company makes a joint proposal or tender with a third party, then we ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) To the companies working on our behalf: we cooperate with other companies that realize business support on our behalf, and therefore your personal information may be partially disclosed. We require such companies to use information only with a view to providing contractual services; they are prohibited from giving this information to other parties in cases other than when it is caused by the need to provide the specified services. The examples of business support functions are the following: fulfillment of orders, realization of requests, delivery of prizes and bonuses, clients’ polling and information systems managing. Thereafter we disclose generalized, anonymous information when selecting service providers.
3) On joint or partner pages: Our Company may share information with partner companies, with whom it realizes special offers and events to promote the product on the joint pages of our site. When requesting personal data on these pages, you receive a warning about the sharing of information. The Partner uses any information you provide in accordance with own privacy notice, which you can read before giving information about yourself.
4) When delegating control over the company: Our Company reserves the right to share your personal data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of our company or its assets. When selling or transferring a business, our Company will provide you with the opportunity to refuse to share your information. In some cases, this may mean that a new company will not be able to continue to provide you with services or products previously provided by our Company.
5) To law enforcement bodies: Our Company may, without your consent, disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid infringements of law, regulatory legal acts or court decisions; participation in government investigations; assistance in fraud prevention; and strengthening or protecting the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All the personal information you submit to place an application on our website can be changed or completely removed from our database at any time in accordance with your request. In order to get that done, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you and inform about your suggestions.
If you want to refuse to receive emails from our regular newsletter, you can do this at any time with the help of a particular link, which you can find at the end of each email.